A prepaid block of 10 manual hours cost £230. (These can only be used Mon-Fri before 18:00pm)
Or you can just pay by the hour if you wish.
This rate is £26 per hour or £25 per hour for students or unemployed (providing proof is shown on request).
Automatic driving lessons are £28 per hour.
A prepaid block of 10 automatic hours cost £260. (These can only be used Mon-Fri before 18:00pm)
As from 1st June 2018 there will be a surcharge of £3 per hour to all lessons that start on or after 18:00 Monday to Friday.
All weekend lessons and Bank Holiday lessons will also incur the same £3 per hour surcharge.
Any lessons that are held on the Motorway will incur a £5 per hour surcharge.
All driving lessons are done without car sharing.
Lessons can be 1/1.5/2 hours long.
You can get picked up and dropped off generally from home/work/school but if the instructor can help with other places they probably will.
Terms and Conditions
• The term lesson is a duration of 1 hour. Our normal blocks of 10 lessons do not constitute as an offer.
• Where an offer is taken it is entirely at the instructors discretion when the lessons can be redeemed.
• At least 48 hours notice MUST be given to cancel or rearrange any lessons booked (must be verbally and by text/message). Any late cancellations will charged at the normal rate, or if the lesson is prepaid it will be forfeited.
• All offers apply only if a test has not been booked prior or during the offer period, without the instructors consent. Otherwise the normal rate in your area applies. Regardless of which offer is used a charge of £65 (2.5 hours charged at the normal rate) will apply on test day.
• All offers and prepaid lessons are non refundable unless otherwise specified, and must be used within 6 months.
• Offers will be forfeited if a test is booked without prior consultation with your instructor and a prior agreement is reach in this regard. On the occasions that advice of the driving instructor is ignored we cannot guarantee the use of the instructor’s car for test.
• If you have a break of longer than two weeks between lessons, we cannot guarantee availability as your instructor cannot hold slots open. This includes the time after taking a driving test.
• All prepaid courses must be paid directly to ‘Ashley Neal Driving Instruction Ltd’. Ashley Neal Driving Instruction Ltd will not accountable for any lessons paid directly to any instructor